Governing body member engaged... Again!

by OneDayillBeFree 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Just found out that the Australian Governong body member known as Geoffrey Jackson got engaged to a sister about two weeks ago. It really shocked me at first but then I remembered how other members of the GB have remarried in the past like Daniel Sidlik.

What made me say "woah" was hearing that the holy bride to be is really young! Like in her late 20's early 30's! I don't remember how old Jackson is but he's kind of old.

Wonder when the wedding will be and where.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

They will have to apply to Bethel to see if they get in. With all the cutbacks, I don't see much need for new sisters at Bethel unless she has special skills.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

PFD:I don't see much need for new sisters at Bethel unless she has special skills.

Well considering that the latest and greatest WT reaffirmed the hard-line stance against any "perverted sex practices" those "special skills" won't be of much use to her or to her hubby-to-be!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess they're in a position to get pick of the litter!

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

The perv rule is half your age plus 7 years. For instance, if you are 40 you can go out with a 27 yr. old and it is okay. Anything under 27 and you are into perv territory. Just need to know Jacksons age divide by 2 and add 7 to determine if he is officially in perv country.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

I suppose h*ndj*** aren't considered perverted sex practices!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

indian, that's funny

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Interesting,oh,well,good for him I guess.

But,I wonder about her. Why would she want to marry someone who wouldn't be with her in "paradise"?

Now,I want details! How pathetic,am I?

How long ago did his wife pass away?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

But,I wonder about her. Why would she want to marry someone who wouldn't be with her in "paradise"?

Maybe he confided in her that it was all bullshit and he was in it for the praise.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The Bride to be is registered at Tower Records and this is her favoirte song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit