EARTHSHAKING events will soon occur!

by dgp 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lost1
    lost1

Just reading that as storm started up! Thunder, lightening, scary........

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

the only peole smiling when thousands loose homes live and property = JW's sick cult

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

That whole magazine kinda got ignored here on the board with the Sparlock thing followed up by the Conti verdict. Its a real piece of trash alright. Lots of 1914 references, I did a search and 1914 is mentioned TEN times in the magazine (twice in the questions), so they are seriously clinging to that year no matter what.

The first article is all gloom and doom of course "How This World Will Come to an End" but the third one is the worst, "Learn Patience From Jehovah and Jesus", basically all about how you JWs are idiots because want a resolution to the problems going on right now. The big fellas upstairs (Jah and Jesus) have a plan and they are working their plan! (Oh, and they aren't just sitting around up there doing nothing) Okkkaayyyyyyy, whatever.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

1945. Ha.

@ bats

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

EARTHSHAKING events in Watchtower World will soon occur!..

The WBT$ will lose a 28 million dollar Judgement..

ATM machines will be installed at WBT$ Assemblies..

Sparlock will make the WBT$ a Laughing Stock..

Thats not Funny!..

We`re having one WBT$ Disaster after another..

Dam it!..Look some place else!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

well this confirms it doesn't it?

it wasn't osama bin laden, the wtbts was behind the wtc attacks. probably to raise the property value of their brooklyn buildings... ;)

• emanresu
    emanresu

"the illuminati are ready to take control, since the WTBS is illuminati controlled they know what is about to happen.

Inside information so to speak."

that's the first thing i thought of when i read the post. In my opinion, after dozens of failed prophecies they are going to try and revamp their reputation by "predicting" what others have already predicted. something which is almost certain to happen. (don't attend the olympics)

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Tell them to j*** off. They are late!

Earthshaking events are already occuring.

VIVA REVOLUTION

NOLAW

• witnomore
    witnomore

oooooh, I'm shakin.....

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Men will become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth."_____Reasoning book page 237

The only ones faint wit fear are the ones wastin' their lives livin' in fear The bible does not encourage us to waste

our lives livin' in fear. the WTS got it all wrong as always

" It is true that the witnesses have made mistakes in their understanding of what would occur at the end of certain time periods, but they have not made the mistake of losing faith or ceasing to be watchful."_____Reasoning book page 136

Life is a gift from God, why would anyone be afraid to enjoy such a gift waitin' on a day that Jesus said no one would know ???

bein' watchful does not mean WASTEFUL wit the gift you have been givin'__________your life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit