• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Thanks.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

What does the 1984 KM page 4 say?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I love how they start with "Use an Approach That Works" and finish with the same old brain-dead presentations. How about using an approach to evangelizing that isn't based on 1930's door-to-door sales?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No no Euphey, they might actually make a few converts (poor buggers) if they start to market in an effective 21st century way !

Thanks Atlantis for the files, and thank your source, it is so good to be ahead of the game when talking with my JW family, they cannot understand how I am not "out of date" as I have been out for so long.

• Conan The Barbarian
    Conan The Barbarian

Hey Atlantis,

Thanks, but the sendspace site has a message that the file has been deleted.

Is this true?

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I like the section:

"Old people ask --- What did I do with my life?"

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Gayle - Funny you should bring up Turks islands.... one thing from experience there, it is very transitory with short term workers on work permits so the numbers always fluctuate. Another big problem there is the refugee's from Haiti. The Haitian population there is outrageous, there are so many there illegally. The funny thing is, the Creole congregations, yes, there are 2 of them, are more than the english and spanish congo's combined.

Without giving out too much info, this info is firsthand knowledge.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I know of 5 people who didn't attend the memorial this year :) That's about a 10% drop for the local congregation

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Conan:

If the file is no longer on sendspace then try this one. . Click the blue link that says: 2012 OKM September . http://www.fileswap.com/dl/pPU09F4aEL/2012-OKM-September.pdf.html . . Atlantis

• Conan The Barbarian
    Conan The Barbarian

Atlantis:

I got it.

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit