Today's Watchtower Study... "Jehovah Safeguards us for Salvation"

by Honeybadger 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honeybadger
    Honeybadger

So, I'm sitting here highlighting answers in studying today's Washtowel, and it's a real bull***t-fest.

There's so much loaded language, juvenile "reasoning", some semi-veneration of King David (yeah, he's definitely a good role model ), and twisting of scriptures to fit their purpose, and I'm not even to paragraph 10...

Maybe I've not been paying much attention, but it just seems like there is even more of this present than usual

I just felt like sharing that.

Edit: I can't believe I posted my first topic in the wrong sub-forum

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The reality is that Jehovah safeguards us--for DAMNATION. How many witlesses are taught what they actually need to do in order to develop their souls? None. They are misled into repeating this rubbish to outsiders, and rehashing the same rubbish, so they don't have time for proper meditation (and, I am not referring to the kind of meditation the Washtowel refers to). How many witlesses even know what void meditation is, let alone attempt to practice it? Can even one of them show me how to do energy work? Is there a rag out there anywhere that accurately shows how to align and empower your chakras? Even one of them? Has anyone ever come back from a boasting session knowing how to open their third eye? When is the last time you came back from field circus and actually opened one of your chakras? Did anyone ever have their Kundalini serpent rise while at one of those Grand Boasting Sessions, even when they were 8 days long?

In fact, anyone actually caught doing any of those activities on purpose would probably be headed for an all-expenses paid trip to the back room. Let alone, being shown how to do it. These are all things that, when done correctly, help you work toward your own salvation. To the extent that you can do these things, you become spiritually stronger. And, even if you can't, at least in a valid religion, you know what the problem is. Hint: It doesn't involve more studying the rags, attending boasting sessions, or pious-sneering.

• StephaneLaliberte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit