JW mind and mind control.

by Shane 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Shane
    Shane

Pertaining to the extremely and overly controlling views of Jehovah's Witness:
    What can you expect from a permissive society catering to the immoral left wing extremist?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Sorry, I'm not sure if I follow you Shane...

'What can you expect from a permissive society catering to the immoral left wing extremist?'

As JDubs can hardly be called permissive or left wing, I assume by;

'Pertaining to the extremely and overly controlling views of Jehovah's Witness:'

... you mean the views of other people about Jehovah's Witnesses. But your syntax is unclear... please clarify, as if you're saying JDubs are permissive and left-wing extremists, this is pone arguement I have to hear, and if you're saying that the views of others about Jehovah's WItnesses are extremely and overly controlling, well, then again I'd love to hear your thinking behind that statement.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Tin Man
    Tin Man

I think what that guy is talking about is the fact J Dubs are permissive in how they ignore the inner workings of their own interior world, and how eccentric it is. For instance don't date don't smoke don't have any fun unless its approved by the societies mind control police.
    Tin Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit