Proof magic is bullpoop.

by Knowsnothing 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Knowsnothing
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

I love the bullshit busters.

When I was a kid the big whooplah was the philippine magi/witch doctors that could remove cancers out of your body by sticking their fingers in your guts!

they would show these bullshit masters sticking their nails and fingers in people body operating on them!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Many of these faith healers are complete scam artists. They exploit that most people know little or nothing about magic, and they do nothing but hold a phony ritual that does absolutely nothing except extracts some silver out of your bank account. They are complete scum, knowing their "magic(??)" is bogus but claiming it works anyways. It gives real spiritual healers a bad name (those who know what they are doing and actually produce results), since the scammers are so difficult for the average person to tell from the legitimate spiritual healer.

This is why I so strongly recommend doing your own research. The more you know about magic, the easier a time you are going to have in spotting a good (or bad) healer. Not only you avoid the scams, but you actually support the ones that are doing it right. Doing this makes the truth that much easier for others to find--encouraging people to learn to do it right instead of learning to scam others out of their money with fake magic. It also gives you a better chance, particularly when allopathic medicine fails and natural and nutritional medicine doesn't have time to kick in.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Google "Derren Brown Science of Scams"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit