Sparlock and “The Simpsons”

by Honesty 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty

http://sparlockthewarriorwizard.wordpress.com/2012/05/31/sparlock-and-the-simpsons/

If rumors are true, and they generally are, then Sparlock the Warrior Wizard is set to make a special guest appearance on an upcoming episode of The Simpsons.

According to Matt Groening, the shows creator, Sparlock will feature in a Simpsons episode to air on Thanksgiving Day. “It was only natural due to the popularity of Sparlock the Warrior Wizard,” Groening explained, “that he would end up on this show.”

The story involves a series of mind-numbing events triggered by an incident within the First Church of Springfield. Reverend Lovejoy proclaims that “God hates Sparlock the Warrior Wizard” and instructs the congregation to “destroy all Sparlock toys to obey God and make him happy.”

Homer Simpson, upon arriving home, makes a panicked three-second search through the Holy Bible and finds no reference to Sparlock whatsoever.

Reverend Lovejoy is admitted to a psychiatric asylum for the religiously insane. Lovejoy ends up sharing a room with Anthony Morris III, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, who has been clinically diagnosed as suffering from a severe case of apostaphobia brought on by an imaginary fear of apostates and small plastic toys.

In the asylum, Morris further explains to Lovejoy that, “to obey God one must hate, not only Sparlock the Warrior Wizard, but also the mentally diseased,” adding the warning that, “if you go near them you will catch their disease and you will die.”

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm just about to toddle off to bed and you post this.

Thanks

... and good night.

... I have to go do my lines now ...

"I will obey the Governing Bloody without question"

"I will obay the Governing Bloody without questian"

"I will obley the Governing Bloody without cuestion"

http://i50.tinypic.com/6sth6o.jpg

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Very nice, Onion stylee...

• cantleave
  • wha happened?
  • Sapphy
    Sapphy

LOL! If only...

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Oh wouldn't that just be a major kick-ass thorn in the $ocieties side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit