Asthma

by elder-schmelder 9 Replies latest jw friends

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Has there been an article on asthma lately? My dad seems to have every sickness that the watchtower talks about. Now he has been walking around with an inhaler claiming to have asthma, so I figure there must have been an article about it.

elder-schmelder

• theBGB
    theBGB

lol! WTS inspired hypochondria, never thought about that one before, but makes sense.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Attention whore = someone willing to do, say or be anything to get attention.

Always seeming to have the latest ailment does the trick.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Here is a list of things that he has had in the past.

1: Gluten intolarance

2: Candida "overload"

3: Thyroid

4: Lupus

5: Vitamin D deficiency

6: Benzene "Overload"

7: ADD "On meds for that"

8: Asthma

9: Migranes

10: Chronic fatigue syndrome

I think that there are more if I keep thinking about it.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My mother is like this, too.

One time, someone asked me what her health issue was and I said, "What was on Oprah this week?"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

you know now that I think about it, everytime an awake came out with a treatment or a disease, the conversations got passed around. I even heard of a few arguing with their Dr. Can U imagine that conversation? NO, no, no, I have a vitamin D deficiancy, the Awake said so and that's written by people who talk to God"

• moshe
    moshe

I don't see ed zachery's disease on that list-

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

elder when u headed to Vegas?

• mamalove
    mamalove

This is pretty funny! It does seem the witnesses all catch the same thing. For a while all the sisters at the hall had chronic fatigue syndrome, then it was fibro mayalgia, then it was gluten intolerance, then irritable bowel syndrome, then they were all allergic to cologne and perfume. You name it, someone invented a reason to stay home from the meeting!

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I will be in Vegas from June 4th to 7th

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit