Australian JW, Jan Kikkert, confesses to burning car & house for $$$

by jwfacts 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for the comments.

Fernando, the number of visitors to jwfacts continues to increase. There seems to be a quicker increase in active JWs that email me, generally not very complimentary, so that is a great sign.

• Scott77
    Scott77

One possible theory might be that, Yan's ex was planning to report or disclose the fraud to law enforcement authorities as part of 'paying back 'for the nasty divorce and child custody fight she had with Yan. Since Yan would be imprisoned or fined for good, he could end up being a bad father,unfit to take care of the daughter. No one wants to entrust the daughter to a convict. Then come the 'final solution.' Yan might have got wind of the planned voluntary disclosure of his wife. As a long time 'good elder' in 'good standing' with the Watchtower, Yan confided to the C.O and thought Jah's guidance on the matter. The C.O opened the bible and showed Yan, to 'put God's things first' read it the 'creator' before anything else, then Jah will blesses you. In order to protect God's name, Jan would not be used. The 'creator' would. In addition, the C.O advised Yan to closely match the confession with the period of coming into the truth or a result of coming to the truth in 2004 not before that year when Yan was 'not a JW'

Scott77

• etna
    etna

Hey jwfacts,

that reminds me of my nephew, I am remarried to his mother-in-law(complicated). I havent been a jw for about 4 years and his father(my brother) won't talk to me because I don't go anymore. Anyway my nephew won't let his daughter, who is 4 now come over because I don't go to the "meetings", but he recently got his car stolen so he could collect the insurance, very christian he is. Just a hypocrite, so many things they have done, I don't have the time or room to tell you. They are all just a bunch of hypocrites.

Etna

• steve2
    steve2

JWs who commit "sins of the flesh" and are then disfellowshipped "redeem" themselves in their own eyes by never speaking critically of the organization. I had the unpleasant experience in the 1980s of being berated by a JW woman who had been disfellowshipped for living with another woman. I had also been disfellowshiped - but for apostasy - and I had dared to stop and greet her when I passed her by in a shopping mall. She recoiled at the mere sight of me and said very loudly something like: "How dare you presume I'd want to talk to you. You're an opposer of the truth!"

I was dumbstruck by her barely contained anger - but have since come to see and hear that it happens quite a lot:

There seems to be a hierarchy of sinfulness with disfellowshipped JWs with the very worst sins pertaining to questioning the organization. It reminds me that even when JWs can't keep their pants on and commit sins, they play a game of "Well at least we're not as bad as apostates".

Poor deluded souls: Kicked out of the organization for their sins but still captive to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit