Indy I love you.... Wake up!

by anezthy 2 Replies latest jw friends

• anezthy
    anezthy

I was just watching the rerun of reruns of Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom.... As Willie Scott is being encaged (Disfellowshipped) and sent to her firey doom (Eternal death by Jehovah), while Indiana Jones has this evil smirk on his face (Gee.. I'm glad it's not me and it's her burning her ass).... the hero is Short Round... "Indy.. I love you... Wake up!" Then, Short Round sticks a burning torch into Indy's stomach (Would have worked for me) and Indy wakes up and returns to being the hero (Many, many friends who have woken up to reality are heros). My favorite line: Let's get out of here....All of Us!!! This movie is profetic. As the bible say's, there will be new scrolls opened in the new order of things. I can only imagine: 2 Indiana: 3:45..... Just Say'n.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I remember one of the Indy movies was sort of informally banned in our congregation because it depicted drinking blood.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was one that was loved in my congregations...All because he says "Jehovah". *facepalm*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit