Is It Later Than You Think?

by LostGeneration 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Here Lost Generation, let me revise that for you:

• biometrics
    biometrics

Is that the time?

Dam! it is later than I thought. That always happens when I'm browsing the net.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Mary: Thank you for the updated awake artical. Why didn't the G.B. think of a reprint? LOL!!!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It's disgusting they have this regurgitated tripe as a 'special' talk this weekend on Easter Sunday instead of a talk about Jesus. Every other church in the world is giving a talk about Jesus today but the JW's chose to dish up more of the same presumptous false prophetic slops they've been dishing up for the last 130 years.

• crapola
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

crapola, try google chrome or firefox.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As of now, it is later than they think. I strongly believe that it already happened, and nothing important happened.

What is "it"? The end of the world age, that is. This past February 14, we entered the Age of Aquarius. That meant that the age we were in ended, with about as much fanfare as when spring officially arrives and winter ends. I think that about all that's going to happen is that people are going to get tired of Christi-SCAM-ity and start looking at other religious positions (including ones they wouldn't have touched with a 10 meter pole before). The Vatican controlled media, and the churches, are going to fight back. Already they are hounding church goers to keep up their tithing even if they are unemployed or making much less (claiming such rubbish as "Perhaps God will bless you by making your car last longer, or your washer not break, or your health hold up").

And, in the fight, they will do all they can to shut down information that will lead to the logical conclusion that the Bible lies. SOPA was one such attempt, and ACTA (we are signed on to that international treaty) will shut down sites and imprison those operating them (SOPA only allowed shutting them down and suing the operators). Another bill allows the government to snoop on your sites and to shut them down and press criminal charges against the operators--that is being rammed down our throats and will probably pass. This is a blatant attempt to force people to believe the LIE-ble, and make proving that its contents were all stolen all but impossible (and research next to impossible).

However, people will not all respond as they wish. If a religious paradigm has to resort to destruction of proof against it, and shutting down sites that blab the secrets, that speaks how flimsy the faith is. When outside evidence can blow down the LIE-ble's validity with a feather duster, and you need to legislate belief in it, you have a wimpy case for its validity. Either they are going to need to impose Agenda 21+ WITH the Second Dark Ages added for good measure, or Christi-SCAM-ity has already seen its last.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I wish someone would anonymously email this to my kids!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit