Do People Hate You Too For Being Too Beautiful?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Samantha Brick has this problem. I understand her pain.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes its been a problem for me just about all my life.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

She's such an arrogant woman Minimus. Saw a little of her on morning tv here yesterday, showed herself up really, and nothing special to be fair lol.

Loz x

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Yes, people have always hated me because I'm perfect in every way. That's to be expected from inferiors.

W

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think that woman is quite average, here is someone who is truly beautiful.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

People hated me, especially my Catholic relatives, for converting to the JWs. JWs hate me for exiting and then exposing their religion, but no one has ever hated me for being too beautiful! You can't have everything!

Barbara

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Oh, yeah, every day of my life. It's such a difficult thing to bear! .... hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I really tried to resist even reading this thread because the title is just so, I don't know: insipid. But alas curiousity finally got the better of me.

Some people are pretty and some people are ugly. But then some people are pretty ugly! English is a funny thing.

• irondork
    irondork

You can't imagine my burden.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

but no one has ever hated me for being too beautiful! You can't have everything.

Your beautiful to me Barbara, not only in appearance but more important in your heart and soul.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Anybody that hates me for being too beautiful has some serious issues. I suspect that Samantha Brick hates me because I had never heard of her until I googled her name after seeing this thread. And frankly I still don't care who she is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit