• dgp
    dgp

Wow...

• badseed
    badseed

Mythomania

• Violia
    Violia

I had to seek mental health treatment and was told basically by elders that I was was consorting with the demons. In my area depression, anxiety, or really any form of mental illness was a sign that Jehovah had removed his spirit from you-otherwise you would have joy. No joy, no holy spirit. It took 2 yrs for my therapist to break through the wall I had put up . When asked how I felt I did not know. I had no emotions, I only knew what Jws told me I was supposed to feel. After about 2 yrs I was able to start identifying that while jws and the wts did teach a certain things, I personally did not feel that way. It was a huge breakthrough. It took a while but when I began to realize that I really did not believe what jws taught, I was on my way out. I had a long way to go, but the fact that someone was able to get me to stop saying " jws teach, the wts says, elder so and so says " was the first step.

• mP
    mP

im going to say living is banned in the bible. it would seem god is only ever happy in the ot when he has just doomed someone or many to death. we have the weird sado verse where it says he loves the smell of blood and death. we also have the case where he takes his own sons blood topay himself back...

• maisha
    maisha

rebel8,,,

taking the pill is not restricted at all, whom ever told you such is not telling you the truth.

as for not being able to swallow your own blood and having to lean foward that is complete rubbish...

No JW would tell you such garbage.

I really wonder sometimes when reading some of these posts where you dream up such stuff.

cheers.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Another SHIT! disease that forces you to FUCKHEAD! violate Jehovah's commands is Tourette's syndrome.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

No JW would tell you such garbage.
    You've never met my mother. This stuff is more common than you think.
  • panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I can't believe I was ever part of such a stupid organization. I would be embarrassed to let my friends know what some of these witnesses actually believe or say. If and when I cut my finger,it goes straight in my mouth. I know I

shouldn't do that because of germs, but I never imagined I was breaking God's law on not eating blood (which I no longer believe). I think they are straining at the gnat and swallowing the camal! I took contraceptive pills and other

methods to prevent pregnancy. I never even considered asking the elders about it. Who do they think they are, Catholics? There is a condition called aplastic anemia that requires multiple transfusions. I once heard a doctor say

that if a JW developed aplastic anemia he/she was in bad trouble.

• maisha
    maisha

I seriously wonder if you ever were part of the organisation panhandle, because that is not taught.

saliva is a great antiseptic for any cut or wound,, your blood is yours! not somebody elses....

nonsence stories are just that.. exagerated beyond reasonable concepts.

such silly stories show clearly that you and others were not members or if you considered yourself to be such had no real understanding swaying from one story to another....

personal thoughts of members of a congregation are just that, their own personal thoughts.

Sad when they are considered factual stances of the organisation.

Contraception is a personal matter for an individual to decide upon.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I seriously wonder if you ever were part of the organisation panhandle, because that is not taught.

saliva is a great antiseptic for any cut or wound,, your blood is yours! not somebody elses....

maisha, I never said I believed swallowing your own blood was wrong, I agree that your blood is your blood, swallow to your hearts content. I was responding to the comments posted by others. Did you read them? As for me

being in the organization,although I don't have to respond to your allegations, I will. I have probabably forgotten more than you'll ever know about the organization. I was in from 1948 until around 1984. My entire family is in, If it

matters, I was considered for Bethel (thank God I didn't go). My mother was always proud of me because I always made 100% at the written review we used to have at the Ministry School.Two nephews at Bethel, several elders

in the family and two district servants. Large family in the organization. You must still be in to take such offense. My older sister was a regular pioneer and I pioneered every few months She was childless (and still in) She would

not allow her husband to become a circuit overseer because she did not like the way the CO's wives were treated, not enough respect; I had children. Apparently, you are also not a Registered Nurse, as I am, or you would

know,fingers in the mouth is a NO NO. You may get germs or inadvertenly spread them. Saliva for a cut or wound. They never taught us that in Nursing School.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit