Happy 12th birthday to JWD / JWN (us !)

by Simon 76 Replies latest forum announcements

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Simon and Angharad: You have done a very good thing with this forum. You have helped free so many of us. I cannot thank you enough.

Second that emotion. You freed me. Without this lifeline, I'm not sure how much longer it would have taken to get up the courage to call JW doctrine what it was (bullsh--) - and leave. Thanks to this forum and the stories of other kindred souls who shared their experiences, we created an exit strategy and implemented it. Today, there are six family members including an elder and four pioneers for whom "The Truth" is but a dim and increasingly fading memory. We chose spiritual freedom and purposely moved on and life is very good.

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. It's really humbling to know the site has helped so many people. We've also been helped in the same way by the support other people have given us through our journey out of the WT and to 'the new world' (quite literally in our case).

Thanks again everyone!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Happy Birthday JWN!

By the time I got here the worst was over (Living down under often makes you late). But coming here restored my faith in my own judgement and in humanity. No small thing.

Thanks to everyone who's made it possible . . . you're awesome people.

From the bottom of the world . . . and the bottom of my heart.

• Woody22
  • 3dogs1husband
  • Scott77
    Scott77

Happy BD JWN! Keep living and help more newer ones.

Scott77

• arwen
    arwen

Happy Birthday JWN/JWN.... Thanks you for helping us with our journey out... I am very grateful.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thank you Simon- only been awake for a year and a half and it is getting better all the time.

I am REALLY looking forward to the new and improved version of the site!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

AlligotThanks sweetie

You're most welcome, Grace, I don't post often but it's always a real pleasure to see that you're here "active, faithful and doing the good work"

;-)

I mean helping new JWNer to gain freedom, please excuse the old parlance. Hope that you are well and happy where you are. Take care Grace.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Happy Birthday.

JWN is about to enter its teenaged years.

Each generation of JWN negates a generation of the Watchtower; making the overlapping generation a pure necessity of Bethel's creative writing department.

This place has helped me alot! Now, I have a group of friends who understand me. It takes an ex-JW to understand an ex-JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit