Everlasting life on a paradise earth? Unlikely!

by yalbmert99 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Matsimus
    Matsimus

Many years ago when I asked my zealous grand mother, she told me that Jehovah is upholding the laws of nature, and can control them easily enough to sustain earth for an eternity. Wether this was her answer, or something she learned from WT I don't know. She's a smart woman, just to bad that the WTS has kept her in the dark her entire life. She once rethorically asked: "If humans evolved from apes, then why are there still apes?"

Matsimus

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Oppostate : you should send that to the governing body, maybe they will change their mind...lol

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

oppostate, "the heavens will pass away with a hissing noise"?

No noise in space, brah. ;D

• oppostate
    oppostate

No noise in space, brah. ;D

Very true, but maybe it's from the viewpoint* of the earth as it sizzles, fo shizzle.

(* Considering the WT's interpretation of the creations in Genesis)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The bible scribes were imaginative story tellers weren't they, particularly when it came to creating power and relevance to their god of worship. (Yahweh)

Just a few of the imaginative stories told by ancient civilizations concerning their select gods of worship.

Ironic is it not that humans living 2000 years later on who were no part of that civilization, believe in these stories told by those ancient men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit