Been there, done that......

by bikerchic002 8 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

.......got the crumby T-shirt to prove it!

I truly am over it! I simply don't care on bit about all the JW stuff. I am however on a trek to see what this life is all about, my life. It's such a huge freedom I can't explain it, except to say I can finally exhale and the inhaling doesn't hurt anymore.

I came here just looking, I do every so often and I am reminded more and more how much I've grown and how much I owe to this place, many of you helped me in my exit from the Borg. It took years! I am truly thankful for the time, the knowledge the experience.

If it's your desire to get out, or not, I wish you the best journey on your road to recovery, or discovery.

I am daily dealing very upclose and personal with family who are active JW's where I live, and it's good to come here and get grounded every now and again.

Thanks everyone and keep on keeping on!

~ Kate

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Kate, it's nice to see you again.

Blondie

• bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Thanks Blondie! You're incredible WT study every week helped me with my exit and I thank you for your hard work. You're awesome!

~ Kate

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome to life

• dog is god
    dog is god

You go girl!!!!!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Good Luck,wish you the best on that. It gives me hope that there is light at the end of the dark,dismal tunnel. Well,I'm half-way out at least,I can see a flicker of light,hope it's not "new light."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, it is so nice to see you again, Kate. I've been wondering about you.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Good for you!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Go you!!!!!!!!!!!

"New light"...LOL, Emptyinside!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit