Paganism and WTS

by DilemmaGF 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

Can someone enlighten me on the use of the pyramid symbol by Russell and other examples of pagan symbols/practices by the WTS and what they said/never say about it?

• TOTH
    TOTH

I have seen Bethel Dooshes come visit the local kh's in Sacramento and Roseville with a WT lapel/tie pin. So I started to wear a handcuff tie pin and a star trek tie with the delta shield all over it. I got jumped all over for that. Oh ya, in the early eighies I was hollered at for wearing Reeboks because of teh UK flag being on them....

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

The triangle and pyramid are directly related to Satan's spiritual identity. The square and cube are symbolic of Jesus Christ.

This is a cryptic esoteric reference based on the stones listed decorating Satan. Nine stones are listed. This compares to the 12 stones on the breastplate of the high priest who represents Christ. The 12 stones convert to a schematic of the square, with 3 stones for each side. This symbolism followed the architecture of Jerusalem which had 12 gates, 3 in each side.

By contrast, the 9 stones decorating Satan become three sides, creating the triangle and, in turn, the pyramid. So the pyramid and the triangle are direct references to Satan.

The secret Mysteries ways of paganism is not to create something new allways but to convert and inhabit something already there, like the hermit crab. Thus instead of competing with Christianity, paganism simply joins Christianity and introduces lots of pagan elements so that Christianity becomes a house for pagans. This was dramatically done during the time of Constanstantine when rather than having Christianity and paganism compete, he simply paganized Christianity.

That seems to be what is going on with the pyramidology. Some Christian or Biblical connection to the pyramid was atatempted by linking it with Bible chronology. It's lke creating a Christian concept for the pagan Christmas tree, which also represents the mother goddess, who is Satan in pagan mythology. They make December 25th Jesus' birthday, or link the pagan fertility Easter celebration linked to Jesus' resurrection, etc. So Russell was linking the Satanic symbolism of the pyramid with the Bible by claiming it represented a divine link to Bible chronology pointing to Armageddon.

Also of note and representing Satan is the watchtower. In ancient times, the mother goddess was represented by a watchtower. So even though the pyramidology was dropped, also the winged sun disk and the cross and crown, they still use the watchtower which is also a cultic symbol of Satan. A tower with battlements represent the breasts of the mother goddess.

Pagans know that the watchtower represents Satan/Satanism. But like the Christmas tree, you can make up anything you want about it to link it to something Christian. The Watchtower in the context of the JW organization perhaps symbolizes how they are keeping away and alert to the times and watching for Christ's return. That works. But any excuse will work. That is beside the point that the basis of introduction of the Watchtower did not originate with the Christian concept of adopting the Watchtower as a Christian-related symbol, it was like the pyramid, originally pagan.

Bottom line is, neither the watchtower nor the pyramid have anything to do withi Christianity or the Bible, but they are directly related to Satanism.

Please note, in the esoteric paganized Christianity, Satan is depicted as a woman, as in many art scenes of the Garden of Eden.

satanwoman

But it matters not to the average witness. They don't care. They will accept any "excuse" for anything the Watchtower says. The same when you bring up the seeing-eye pyramid at Russell's grave. Even Christendom can see that is totally pagan, but the witnesses just turn a blind eye. They don't want to know anything. They are "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" They don't want to hear or see anything bad about their FDS God, which is the god they worship and consider more important than Bible truth. Yet so many will be so shocked when they find out they are not going to be kept alive for the upcoming paradise earth and the 1000-year rule of Christ.

LS

• transhuman68
  • Summerlove
    Summerlove

Someone brought me a symbol of one of these should I throw it away?

• Summerlove
    Summerlove

Someone brought me a symbol of one of these should I throw it away?

• designs
    designs

Only if you are superstitious.

• Summerlove
    Summerlove

I was raised as a pagan so people think I am still one and it is hard to tell people what my faith is now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit