How long will it take for me to be reinstated?

by jam 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As far as I know...If they see the dreaded "apostasy" in the sealed envelope of the J C records - You can forget reinstatement for next to forever -

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

It might take a year,but you will have to put up with sooo much shit inthe meantime,Sure its worth it?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Depends on how much bending over and taking up the ass you can do in addition to how easily your lips chap, cause you're gonna take a lot of s**t and have to kiss a massive amount of elderberry bahooky.

Sorry, but we all know that's how they work.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Ok first hand recent re-instatement of a brother disfellowshipped for brazen conduct. was out for 15 years was attending meetings for two months applied for re-instatement. got it.

Elders told him that there is no set policy period for the length of time a person is made to wait....it depends on the person and when they ask to be reinstated. Meeting attendance is the number on thing, how that shows repentance i do not know!

Also rules have changed as to what they can ask you at a hearing apparently. they are not permitted to go into anything not related to the "case" and are not permitted to dig into any details at all, but concentrate on how the person has changed.

this brother now in his 30's had a 30 minute hearing was not told the answer and it was announced the following thursday meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit