JW Match getting kinda worldly ?

by ShirleyW 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Below is from an email JW Match sent me to get more involved on their site. Taking into account how the Borg feels about dating (do they still want you to be chaperoned?) I was kinda taken aback to see this. BTW as I've mentioned here before, I just signed up with them for the laughs, and some of the Bros and Sis who are on the site are quite pathetic and laughable.

Star in your own love story. It's Oscar season and you too can feel like a million dollars with the help of JWMatch! Think Romeo and Juliet, Brad and Angelina, Homer and Marge... we've got your perfect match waiting for you. Dust off the glad rags, roll out the red carpet and prepare to be admired

Happy dating from all of us at JW Match

• Joliette
    Joliette

Those JW dating sites really kill me!! LOL.

• Fernando
    Fernando

My guess is that JWMatch is fully commercial and not one bit interested in the members' religious affliation except as a particular (lunatic) market segment in need of a legitimate service.

Lunatic as in the religion, organisation, hierarchy, Sanhedrin (GB), and Pharisees (ruling religious clergy class) along with the supremacist and self-righteous practices and beliefs.

Mixed bag of people though - from delightful darlings to evil dictators...

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Well this might make more sense to it

http://www.thedatinglab.com/sites.php

CP

• cantleave
    cantleave

Have you read the success stories page? PMSL

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Shirley you should advertise you are looking for a brother who is "weak" and not interested in "reaching out" - see if any guys respond

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm a free member which means if I want to correspond with anyone I'll have to pay, which I don't plan on doing

But if I want a bro who is weak, they have many to fit the bill, there's a so called brother with a Fu Manchu moustache and beard on the site, which part of the country let's the brothers have beards now? And of course, he wants a sister who love Jah and all the bullcrap.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

There's an elder from my local KH on there!!!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I just went there and looked at it. Lots of attractive sisters.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

... if I want to correspond with anyone I'll have to pay..

Do you have to use money? See if they will bite on few hours of Field Service or a stack of 1969 Awakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit