Nightmare

by truthseeker1969 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

My brother who is an elder in a european congregation told me this am that a judicial reinstatement was halted mid way when the brother there revealed he is now a lawyer (solicitor). It wasn't in his congregation but one close and the elders did not want to proceed until they spoke to the branch office.

He doesn't have many details but does anyone know why they would suddenly stop?

He did hear that the brother works with the Justice Department in the UK in an approved position (non political) and he does work for the court system.

It seems weird they would be freaked out by that.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

They probably know that a qualified lawyer would be in a good position to see straight thru their kangaroo court "justice" charade and may cause problems for them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'd love to see a JW take a lawyer/solicitor with them when called into a JC.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

broken, that has happened and they halted the whole thing. in another case the brother informed them that video was taken of the elders, their cars and the victim going into the kingdom hall and they halted that one.

I just wonder why they are so scared

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

scared? cuz what they do is not right and illegal in may cases

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Is there any way of recording what goes on in these elders' meetings. Are they called shepherding visits?

"This way sheep, or here's a kick to set you on your way."

Baaaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit