"Ooooohhhh I just CANT WAIT for Armageddon!"

by TimothyT 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Well put Zordino it is a big load of ca ca

But the WTS. has published and distributed millions of pieces of literature with this endeavored marketing strategy.

After a 100 years of doing just that, the organization has only 7 + million followers, which kind of shows the general population is not

easily fooled as you might think.

• Zordino
    Zordino

thetrueone wrote:

But the WTS. has published and distributed millions of pieces of literature with this endeavored marketing strategy.

You know what they can do with all that Literature?

Or, they can just stick it where the sun don't shine.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Postulating fear is the energy force that drives the WTS/JWS.

It can start with very young children before they can read all the way up to grown adults who may not have the had the best education behind them

or whom might be going through emotional instability.

The WTS. doesn't care for they know what they do draws people toward them for the purpose of being exploited by them.

Kind of a sinister maligning story to it all but unfortunately its " The Truth "

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

My mother told me to come back to the "truth" for the sake of my girls. She said: "Do you want them to be destroyed in A?" I told her that I didn't believe that that was going to happen, and that I didn't want to serve a god who blackmailed people into serving him or killed inoccent children!

Luna

• Heaven
    Heaven

Luna, excellent reply.

edited to add: Jehovah is a bully, pure and simple.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

There were all sorts of kooky ideas thrown around our hall about the New World, and I couldn't stand it. We had several brothers who thought that in the new system we wouldnt have technology like computers because they were created by satan. Another brother thought we wouldnt need to trade in the NS because we'd all grow every plant on every country, even though " seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, shall not cease". I also knew a brother who thought that we would all be naked. This, mind you, is the same brother that thought we'd be travelling in space. How those two can go together I have no idea. A sister went on to expand on this, and say that we'd all be naked AND we wouldn't need central heating, because the holy spirit would keep us warm.

• poppers
    poppers

I remember my dad telling me that in "Paradise"we could probably ride a zebra to the store!!!!Or ride a lion like a pony!!!I asked,"Dad,how about a big bird?Could I ride a really big bird"?he replied,"No!!!! Dont be ridiculous!".....This has never ceased to crack me up everytime I remember it...

LOL! Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, aquagirl.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

People seemed to be happy for it for different reasons. Some just couldn't wait for their problems to be over. Some wanted to see specific family members at the resurrection. Generally speaking, many had good motives. It was the "side effects"(i.e billions murdered) that generally don't seem to be given as much thought.

I remember in Ray Franz book ISoCF, he mentioned the brother from the bkstudy who was so happy that the last of his non-witness family members had died. It's terrible to think that someone could feel that way. But that's what JW doctrine has promulgated in people's minds

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    brother from the bkstudy who was so happy that the last of his non-witness family members had died. It's terrible to think that someone could feel that way

I remember having that conflicted feeling in my mind about my non-witness family ... thinking how I don't want them to die, yet, if they don't accept "the Truth" I hope they die before Armageddon ... twisted? Only a JW understands the loving logic of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit