BEARDS: Why JW men don't have them

by 00DAD 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bella15
    Bella15

“I’m sorry, young man, I do not want to become involved in student revolt.” .- Andre's Mother

• Scott77
    Scott77

I’m sorry, young man, I do not want to become involved in student revolt.” .- Andre's Mother
    Bella15

OMG! This is Andre's mom for sure. Throughout the Watchtower history, that imaginary character has been around and incarnated over and over several times by the Watchtower writers in an attempt to drive back home their brainwashing messages. I think, they are trying to use jesus's discourse about the sermon on the mountain in which the use of illustrations were standard teaching tool.

Scott77

• Judicial Committee
  • Judicial Committee
  • Judicial Committee
  • Judicial Committee
  • Zordino
    Zordino

just Ron said "

It's simple I sold door to door insurance for a while and was told you will sell a lot more if you don't have a beard. So no matter how the spin is, it is all a marketing ploy to place more rags."

So very True. Salesmen are urged to keep a clean cut in order to sell more of their product, especially door to door salesmen selling empty promises.

• harleybear
    harleybear

Okay, I'm going to weigh in on this one even if I am a chick. As a "sister" those of us gals in the cong had to go up on the stage, drop to our knees and have an elder make sure our skirts touched the floor. If I'm lyin I'm dyin. YICKS Although not done during the meeting it was in plain view after the meeting. When I complained I was told I was not being in supmission. Talk about "assume the position"

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Man now that I'm out I'm growing a beard!

• just Ron
    just Ron

BTTT

Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit