My Story

by mercedes_29 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I am no longer sure how to worship him.

in spirit and truth.. works for me, I left 23 years ago... glad I never went back.. I never will after finding out how corupt the Governing Body is..

but when I left I went into the world still believing it's the 'TRUTH'..... but knew my dedication was to Jehovah not to the Watchtower.. that is how I survived.. I kew they were wrong to say you can only get to Jesus with the Watchtower.. that is just WRONG..

Welcome again.. enjoyed reading your letter.. hope you stick around here.

TT .

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome. I'm sending you a PM.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hi and welcome,

I am glad to see so many new faces around these places.

I understand somewhat how you feel and what you went through. You have a real opportunity right now to develop yourself so work on that. I don't know if you're still studying or planning on studying but definitely do what makes you feel good, it's the only life we have.

As far as worshipping: that feeling will fade as well. It's just a fallacy of our mind and the conditioning as witnesses (and other (pseudo-)Christians) that we need to stuff the gaps in our knowledge with a god-person of some sorts. The gaps in our knowledge should make us curious, not superstitious. So wonder why you feel you should worship, what questions need answered, then find the answer to those questions and you might even run across something that interests you for life (and yes there is an answer for every question).

I know that dealing with exes is hard but I would definitely consult a lawyer before signing anything. Especially with international contracts and marriages, these things can become very hairy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit