Edit the title of thread or delete

by paulmolark 9 Replies latest forum suggestions

• paulmolark
    paulmolark
    Is there anyway to perform either of the two options listed above. I created a post with a title that is confusing and would like to correct it. Is this possible for myself or an admin to perform?
  • Simon
    Simon

Please post or message me the details.

You can edit the title up to 30 minutes or so after posting (look for 'Edit' under the topic title)

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Wait, so that thread about child cannibalism that I've been avoiding was supposed to be about something else?
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Relax, Paulmolark

If the person reading or replying to your thread doesn't see that it is obviously a typo do you really care what his/her opinion is ? Besides, from time to time we all need a laugh. :)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    PRUFREED YORE WERK!
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Simon, at least on iPad, I can't go back and correct the title of a thread, even one minute after I post it. Happened to me recently too. Try as I did, the "edit" near the title wouldn't work.

Eden

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Simon, at least on iPad, I can't go back and correct the title of a thread, even one minute after I post it. Happened to me recently too. Try as I did, the "edit" near the title wouldn't work.
    Eden

The other day, I clicked edit on my Mac (Chrome) and never got the text box to edit, only the "cancel" and "save" buttons.

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

The post is title no more eating children with the rod. It should have been beating children with the rod.

I use a Mac as well and when I clicked the edit button I also did not get a text box.

however after thinking about it the thread is to far gone at this point with gifs etc so it may be better to just delete it or something

• Simon
    Simon
    I think the last update I pushed out broke the title update - I'll have a look at it.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

The post is title no more eating children with the rod. It should have been beating children with the rod.

Because "BEATING" is so much better than "EATING" of children!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit