Hello distant friends, want some books?

by drew sagan 2 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

As you may remember (if you were here to remember it), I stopped posting on this forum quite a while ago. And let me tell you, what a great decision that was! It has been great to move on from all this JW nonsense. I seriously don't even remember what it was like being JW anymore, and would like to keep it that way! In fact, reading through my old posts really makes me laugh. The details and analysis!

But alas, there is a reason I am here, and it is not just to quickly insult you all. Instead, I'm offering you books. Yes, free books. Otherwise their out to the trash (or goodwill). I figured somebody out there (maybe a "bible student") would be interested. You pay the postage, and i'll ship this stuff to you. I have typically been throwing this kind of stuff right into the trash, but figured I'd put the last batch of stuff i got out there for free. Here it goes:

Gems From the Mine (some rare book i actually found in a goodwill, an index for early C.T. Russell era Watchower mags)
    Studies in the Scriptures (reproduction set, green hardback covers, 6 volumes)
    Interlinear
    Diaglott
    NWT (a few various kinds)
    Eight Translation New Testament (Ray Franz Reccomended, I think)
    CD Roms of early watchtower junk (Official Research Applications CD-ROMS)

And a whole bunch of other stuff. When you get this box, it will kind of end up being filled with "mystery prizes". I'm just going to shove whatever I got into this box and send it your way. As I said, you cover the postage and you get a bunch of stuff. You can also pick it up, I live 20 miles north of Pittsburgh Pennsylvaia.

So PM me if you want this junk.

I won't be posting here, and you probably don't want me here anyway. Cause as you can tell I could really care less about this stuff anymore. However, don't take it the wrong way. I have lots of respect for all the great people I talked with here over the years! I hope you all are doing well!

Signing off, again.....

• Adiva
    Adiva

You may want to think about contacting Silent Lambs about their needs. When they are presenting evidence in court, it helps if they can show the actual publication rather than a copy.

Adiva

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

PM

Sent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit