Associate Bible Students, Dawn Bible Students and Christadelphians Beliefs...

by Tuesday 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

From what I've researched these religions seem to believe almost everything the JWs do, with very minor differences. I'm curious if anyone here is part of one of these religions or knows a place that I can go to find out all their beliefs to see every difference?

Thanks Everyone!

• designs
    designs

Main areas where Bible Students and JWs differ is on the New Covenant and the Chart Of The Ages. Christadelphians are similar to Unitarians (Jesus did not have a pre-human existence). My grandparents were Bible Students and my mother grew up with the founders of the Dawn Bible Students.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Most of the Bible Students group believe in 1914, 144k, Jehovah is God's name, no immortality of the soul, no hellfire. Russell was used by God. Other religions and Christian groups are false.

They do believe in the Cross, Israel being God's chosen people and that they will be restored.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My mother had attended some Christadelphiam meetings before she had beem called upon by the J W's..She always said that the beliefs were much the same and, more importamtly for her, the atmosphere amd warmth of the meetings was much the same.

I wish that she had stuck with them

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

It seems the general consensus is that they all share similar beliefs but it gets murky for what beliefs are different.

Any links that folks might know to an Associated Bible Student, Dawn Bible Student or Christadelphian website that outlines their beliefs?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, Hi! Tuesday!!!

Funny, I was just thinking about you, yesterday....

I'll see if I can find links....

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Christadelphians....

http://www.christadelphian.org.uk/wcb/

Dawn Bible Students...

http://www.dawnbible.com/

Okay, I couldn't find any "Associate" Bible Students....

I found "Associated" Bible Students in Ohio...

http://www.biblestudents.com/

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Funny, I was just thinking about you, yesterday

All dirty I hope

Thanks for the links, I always thought there was really only one difference between these religions and the JWs and it seems I'm right. There's basically one difference and none of the differences can be proven.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "All dirty I hope ..."

Of course, dude!!!

Actually, I need to buy some more of your t-shirts - after my budget has recovered from the $250-vet-bill....

The cats have ripped too many holes in one of the shirts, and it's a good excuse to buy several more!!!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Cool, I'm about to put up a "No Sleep Till Brooklyn Patterson" design that I think is pretty cool. If you're a VAA person.

I think I put up some other cool stuff like fists with "Apostate" tattooed across the knuckles and things like that. I've got to earn my 20 cent comission somehow :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit