Does your heart still race when suddenly coming accross a JW?

by Fernando 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Ding
    Ding

At first, I thought if I just showed them some of the more egregious stuff in the old WT publications, they would all leave the organization.

I quickly learned that that isn't the case.

Still, when I encounter a JW I want to help them break free of the WT control.

I have to accept the fact that many (perhaps most) PREFER to be controlled and rejoice at the ones who do listen.

• Fernando
    Fernando

those nugget seedlings were washed on the fertile ground and carefully watered by compounded WT gaffs

Priceless, out4good3!

• cbew
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

That depends who it is. Seeing my kids definitely perks me up!

No, and it never did.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, but I do feel a slight twinge of pity.

• moshe
    moshe

It's a liberating feeling to turn tables on JWs and have them experience the loss of their smug false righteousness after talking to an ex-JW who has the courage to put them in their place-

• cbew
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Hey cbew!

Your posts are blank on my end. I wonder if it is the Internet Explorer bug. Can't recall the fix mentioned on JWN. Firefox or Google Chrome browsers do work OK.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Not so much now after my 8 months attending for reinstatement ( to have contact with my children) your heart stops racing when your viewed like a worthless piece of shit by everyone in the congregation.

6 months ago i was working inter state at the capital of Australia and i was in a McDonalds to use their wifi and my Uncle and Aunt ( uber JW and he writes for Awake) walked in . I admit my stomach just churned and they hadnt seen me yet so i just packed my laptop and walked out. I was a bit confused as to my reaction. I actually love them and i didnt want to face them shunning me. I was really pissed off later that a stupid religion could cause this severence from family.This stupid religion severed me from seeing my children.

Like wha happened! i feel mixed emotions now sad because they are so blind then angry that they believe they are special and willing to treat their fellow man as shit.

Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit