What Do You Wish You Knew?

by ~Question With Boldness~ 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ~Question With Boldness~
    ~Question With Boldness~

So we've all seen those little tri-fold tracts "What do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe?" the little brief outline of beliefs and practices of Jehovah's Witnesses.

My question is, what do you wish you knew?

If someone were to have handed you a brochure before you became a Witness, looking back now, what do you wish it had said? If you were born in, what do you wish had been shown to your parents?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

You just have to go to the Official WT site, they have a nice outline of all the things they believe including the blood transfusion issue, the Jesus issue and the dating issues. Just reading over ALL the facts at once makes them seem much more looney than they pretend to be.

• designs
    designs

It would have been polite to have mentioned: "No Easy Way Out'.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I was a born in so for me I wished it had said ''We will treat you like shit and destroy your family... That hope of having your girls grow up in a peaceful enviroment surrounded by love is a lie... Your girls will grow up tormented and in unspeakable pain... You will want to take their pain away but you won't have the power to... You will watch your eldest daughter be consumed with pain and angst and not know what is wrong.... You will lose your home, your health, you will see your husband lose sight of the man he once was and him lose his business that he worked so hard to make a success... In fact you will watch your whole life crumble before your very eyes!''

Then I would want my Mother to look at both my sister and I (me at three and my sister at ten months) and think ''no ,i'm going to raise my daughters in a safe enviroment safely away from religion''... Then I want her to get the help she desperately needed that caused her to end up in that FUCKED UP CULT!

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit