New Preaching Technique for JWs.

by Pureheart 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

How do you like my new presentation?

Pureheart: Hello, my name is Pureheart. I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Householder: Wait a minute. I heard that you people do not believe in Christmas, Birthdays, taking blood, that all other religions are wrong, in disfellowshipping, in not being friends socially with people that are not Jehovah’s Witnesses. Is that true?

Pureheart: Yes all of that is true. Do you have any other reservations about Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Householder: Yes. I heard that you do not vote, join the military, believe in a Faithful Slave and only follow their direction.

Pureheart: Yes all of that is true. Anything else?

Householder: Did Russell and Rutherford start the Jehovah’s Witnesses and most of the writings that they published were put out of circulation by the newer members, after their deaths?

Pureheart: Yes. The reason why is because the newer members found out that what Russell and Rutherford was publishing was not accurate.

Householder: Well how do you know that what they are saying now is accurate?

Pureheart: I don’t. But we must trust that what they say is coming directly from Jesus Christ and follow what they say or we will be destroyed at Armageddon along with everyone else in the world that are not Jehovah’s Witnesses. I would like to return to show you just how the disfellowshipping procedure is done and how we carry out the shunning process and teach you how to recognize a faithful Jehovah’s Witness because not all Jehovah’s Witnesses will survive Armageddon either.

Householder: Are you sure that you are a Jehovah’s Witness?

Pureheart: Oh yes. What I am publishing to you is the TRUTH!

Householder: Okay. This time next week?

Pureheart: Fine. Let me get your name.

Householder: My name is,” I Will Never Become A Jehovah’s Witness”.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Pureheart,

Somehow I don't think that will be shown as an example presentation up on the stage. lol

Shimmer

A sobering thought: what if, right at this very moment, I am living up to my full potential?------------Jane Wagner

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Real Funny, I liked that.

• outnfree
    outnfree

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Beans
    Beans

Which talk # was that?
    Beans

• Room 215
    Room 215

Pureheart,

Very funny, but it does hit on one very important point: in order to make heradway with the public, JWs need to count on their ignorance of the movement.

By the way, speaking of field service, is it true that the boys in Brooklyn have done away with Not-at-Homes?

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Room 215,

I haven't heard anything about doing away with not-at-homes. Any meetings that I miss are filled in for me by my know-it-all brother-in-law, and he hasn't said anything. If I do hear anything I will let you know.

Pureheart

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Speaking of not-at-homes, why do the witnesses mainly preach Mon-Fri, 9-5, when most people are working for a living? And those that aren't, are probably sleeping from working a night shift job.

By the way, I feel jipped...I haven't ever recieved a sheparding call, or got a visit by witnesses since I moved to GA.

ofcmad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit