That time of the year again, did this last year and got a few right. Which was cool. So, let's see what I get right, or wrong in 2012.
1. 3D movies will see a major downfall in attendence, as the idea as worn thin and the economy will see people cutting expenses.
2. Lindsey Lohan will become a nun.
3. Robert Redford, Sean Conery, will die this year.
1. Obama will get reelected, because the GOP could not come up with someone who did not credit God to much. Ron Paul, will have run on a independent ticket, which will spit what GOP votes would have been possible.
2. Newt will drop out of the race by March.
3. Obama will have a different VP on the ticket, as Joe will end up having an illness that prevents him from running again.
1. Europe, around Germany, will have the biggest earthquake in over 200 years.
2. Iraq will be taken over by Iran. Iraq will celebrate the idea, and call USA the great Satan.
3. The Euro will drop to a level, that is worth less than the US dollar. This will cause the crash of two US banks, and three European banks.
1. New York City will be the first large city to declare itself bankrupt.
2. Retail sales will drop to record low.
3. Gas prices will drop, but with unemployment at record levels. It will have no affect on recovery.
1. Flooding in India will kill hundreds of thousands.
2. San Diego will be hit by a storm so serious, it nearly destroys the city and causes thousands of deaths.
3. Denver, Omaha and Rapid City will all be hit by a earthquake so serious that sends fears of end of the world perdictions.
1. Muslims will have a major terrorist strike in two US cities, on the same day. San Fransisco and Miami.
2. Huge increase in suicide due to fears of 12/21/2012
3. Jehovahs Witnesses will predict the end is closer, that Jehovah is on their side, that 2012 is not it ... as no one knows the time or date of the end, but still benefit from an increase in meeting attendence due to fear.
1. Continued draught in Texas area
2. Huricanne Season will be at all time high, one western side of North America. All except one, that will hit with record force on North Carolina.
3. Mass flooding in North West USA, mainly Washington.
There, done ... lets see what happens. Happy 2012.