Portugal Newspaper on UN/WTS connection

by hawkaw 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

This is from the newspaper called the "publico". I love the old 1960s Watchtower picture of the beast and the harlot.

Hopefully someone can translate and give us the date of the publication and page.

hawk

www.geocities.com/hawkawl/publico10.jpg

• TR
    TR

pic don't work for me.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Stupid Yahoo.

While i am trying to correct the situation, "right click on the image" with your mouse.

Go down and click on "properties". It will give you the url connection - www.geocities.com/hawkawl/publico10.jpg.

Then go look at it.

hawk

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Its working on my screen, but only after going to the URL and coming back. Perhaps a slow down load?

Jst2laws

Hope Celia will translate.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

hawk, this is the Publico artcle wich was published in october,2001. It speaks about Humanitarian Aid...

We already have the english version. But nobody saw the paper-version, until now.

Thanks hawk, for sharing it with us...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hawk,

I believe that picture or one very close to it was also published in the WTS book "Babylon the Great Has Fallen - God's Kingdom Rules." It can also be found in the book "The Orwelian World of Jehovah's Witnesses" by Heather and Gary Botting.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks Farkel,

I believe if you go to Randy Watters web site at http://www.freeminds.org and look at the UN scandal information you will see it posted in colour.

hawk

p.s. - did you ever get my Email?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit