meetings

by mariemcg 8 Replies latest jw friends

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

Do people ever meet one another in person from talking on this forum?? Or is it sort of a "cloak and dagger" thing? lol

• elderelite
    elderelite

Indeed sometimes people meet, and they seem to appreciate and enjoy it! Throw out your general area and see if anyone is interested

• cantleave
    cantleave

A few of us in the UK have regular ExJW meet-ups.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh yeah, meetups happen all the time. Last one I went to was over the Fouth of July weekend at Lake Tahoe.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

mariemcg since you're a member go to the members only part under Apostafests and Get-Togethers and look for a thread about lake Tahoe and you can see some of the pictures of some of the members that attended over the fourth of July week-end.

I wasn't there but enjoyed looking over the pics. :)

• stillin
    stillin

do you know how your PM works here?

• nugget
    nugget

One of the joys has been to meet in person some of the individual's from this and other forums. The watchtower aims to isolate and separate us to make us feel alone and desperate but as human beings we are more resilient and better than that. The forum gives an insight into someone's thoughts and ideas and meeting people face to face allows for friendship to develop.

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

Hi, sorry couldn't respond sooner, had a time limit on my last post..

I'm in London UK... Anyone on here close by??

Not sure if my message thing is working.. I assume i click on the envolope on the top right??

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

I take that there is no one in london??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit