AJWRB / Red Cross Blood Drive at Whole Foods El Segundo - 12/27/2011

by zengalileo 2 Replies latest watchtower medical

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

At this blood drive, AJWRB will be there announcing the end of the Jehovah's Witness ban on blood. It's time to stop playing the semantic game with JWs and the Watchtower. They haven't been abstaining from blood for decades. It's time. JWs accept blood transfusions. That is a fact. Only a small group of extremist orthodox JWs still reject blood. Case after case is being reported of JWs taking blood. I have received several phone calls and emails from JWs who have simply told me that they accepted blood. I have anecdotal evidence of every single blood fraction being accepted except for the skin of the red blood cell for some reason. So, one could say that they abstain from the skin of the red blood cell, but that is the ONLY blood fraction I don't have a reported instance of JWs accepting openly. We're just not going to play along with JWs who make the ridiculous claim that they abstain from blood anymore, and we are going to tell the world.

Also, we would love if any So Cal ex JWs would like to donate blood on the 27th. First timers will be especially appreciated and welcomed. PM me for details like time and address.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

760 S. Sepulveda Bl, El Segundo, CA

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

I want your blood. I will take nothing less.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit