my sunday ritual. no pants allowed

by ranmac 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ranmac
    ranmac

Im a tool who works for the weekend. I have a good job but I still complain about it because im a trained musician and artist who in reality wastes everyday of his life working for an ungrateful millionaire pig, when id technically accomplish way more writing music, drawing, loving my wife and playing with my dog. But of course I need to buy food. Anyways, since I dont give a hebrew fart about religion and its painful routines, my weekends are quite interesting. They either consist of wholesome family gatherings where If I dont relinquish the dinner prayer to someone else I have the tricky task of praying without mentioning the mass murderering Jehoovers name and the Remoras known as the FDS. Then my next weekend will consist of being with my real friends which can often include either drinking, deprogamming, creativity, love, venting, occasional drug use and always amazing breakfasts. Or all of the above.

Now to my sunday ritual. I hate doing anything on sunday. I barely have the motivation to take the dog out for a crap. I do spend hours on the interweb tho. I love youtube, especially when my wife watches horrible t.v. shows. I love watching docs on religion, history, "conspiracy theory", illuminati, funnyordie, FoxNews and general retardation of humankind.

Ive come to the conclusion that we all have knowledge and experiences that influence our thinking and our lives, but really we might be fully aware of our existence and reality as much as my weener-dog is about his.

p.s. forgive any grammar mistakes. Ive been drinking

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

p.s. forgive any grammar mistakes. Ive been drinking

Drinking might cause a few typos, but it usually makes a person speak from their heart. (Sometimes even if they should not.)

CHEERS!

DOC

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Love this post! I try to attend the church of lazy each Sunday, too! Great post!

• ranmac
    ranmac

Cheers DOC! Very (sometimes regrettably) true.

Thanks NR! Always good to have encouragement from a fellow believer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit