WTBTS ban on White Cells is ****ed up!

by Shrugged 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Shrugged
    Shrugged

It´s well known that the wt forbidds transfusion of white cells, but i was shocked when i read on ajwrb that organs actually contains more white cells than blood, and that "a JW who accepts an organ transplant takes in more leukocytes than he would through a blood transfusion ."

Even more shocking was that apparently " mother’s milk contains 5-12 times more leukocytes than a corresponding amount of blood ... this also applies to cow milk , which is used extensively as food and drink in all the world. So every time a JW drinks milk, he receives more of the prohibited leukocytes than if he or she receives a blood transfusion!"

I was stunned when i read this, to the point i almost didn´t believe it to be true. I will use this the next time i have a blood-conversation with my jw parents ;)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Be sure to strain the gnat, Watchtower.

• wobble
    wobble

It would just be laughable doctrine from a silly little cult, but this rubbish kills people, it just isn't funny.

The whole silly doctrine has evolved in to total nonsense.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I used to be on the local PVG and after checking out a few books on blood at the local university library, and pausing a moment or two after reading these realized there was no biblical basis for making distinctions between fractions.

The ONLY basis would be if you made every pronouncement by the WTBS = Jehovah.

So what biblical basis exists for disfellowshipping?

None.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Medical science debunks Watchtower .... film at 11!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Every time a JW eats raw oysters, they are eating whole oyster blood - its just not red...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit