Watchtower STUDY EDITION - Vehicle for Vitriol and REALLY crazy statements?

by punkofnice 87 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"That is because EXJW's are real people and real people cannot be classifed as they are each individually unique."

Apostates of new religious movements are not any more "individually unique" than are the Witnesses. They are grouped together because of numerous common symptoms, behavioral traits, similar apostate narratives, the need to group together and feed off of each other's negative energy on sites such as this, ect.

You seen one true apostate Witness and you have pretty much seen them all.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Apostates of new religious movements are not any more "individually unique" than are the Witnesses. They are grouped together because of numerous common symptoms, behavioral traits, similar apostate narratives, the need to group together and feed off of each other's negative energy on sites such as this, ect.

That negative energy does exist here I will not deny that, but where did it come from, Teary? Does it orginate with us? I'm sure you would say so but you couldn't be more wrong. It originated within the religious movements you refer to. They were created by people with a lust for money and power which has been known to create some negative energy.

What you call a "feeding frenzy" is actually healing attempting to taking place from people who were consumed by negative energy for long stretches of time. It deeply saddens me how out of touch you really are. I hope your posts get more constructive here.

-Sab

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You seen one true apostate Witness and you have pretty much seen them all.

Lets analyze the loaded Borg lingo in the troll's post, shall we?

First it responds to a comment about EXJWs with the label: Apostates. Then it mentiones some similarities between them, including symptoms (you know what symptoms are, signs of disease - mentally diseased in this case). Then it labels - without any evidence - the energy we share with each other as negative. Finally it repeats the loaded word apostate, setting up a typical true/false dichotomy, in its final sentence. The true/false dichotomy is a setup for the "no true Scotsman" fallacy that it no doubt will wish to use later when defending its statement.

We're alert to all the apologist troll tricks.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ziddina – What an awesome costume….AND YOU GOT A TAIL!!!! WOW! El Punko is very impressed!

………..watches Sebastious & Teary Oberon ‘discuss’ things but El Punko (you can call me Paolo), thinks this statement is rather silly:-

“You seen one true apostate Witness and you have pretty much seen them all.”

Nah. That’s a ‘hasty overgeneralization’ after using ‘apostate’ in the WBT$ loaded language way.

Mad Sweeney – Thanks for deconstructing the statement. It’s nice to have the Teary incarnation with us as I kinda miss numbers&letters and DJegg/alice.

Here’s a question set I guarantee Teary won’t give a straight answer to.

Teary. Are you a genuine Jehovah’s Witness and if so, what is your position in your congregation?

• ziddina
    ziddina

[blush, blush...]

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Zid - What colour do you go when you blush? A darker shade of silver?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

So we have the following outcome from the recent WT's "light":

1. A great number of Annointed ones are mentally ill, that's why the GB will stop counting the total number at the end of the year

2. Apostates are also mentally ill...

Does it make any sense to you??? I mean if they are all mentally ill, then the GB is running A MENTALLY SICK RELIGION, that produces mentally sick people...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JustHuman14 - Your comments echo my own thoughts.

The Governing Body = Higher than god (might be nuts as they claim to be 'anointed')Non GB 'anointed' = possibly mental cases
    Rank & File = Unworthy drones – Mustn’t trust each other
    'Apostates' = pretend enemy & mental cases

The GB seem to be accusing everyone of being 'mentally ill' in some way. How do we know they're not 'mentally imbalanced' since they claim to be 'anointed' too?

It takes one to know one and all that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit