MENTALY DESEASED? NOW POLICE INVOLVED

by serein 6 Replies latest jw friends

• serein
    serein

IV JUST READ A REPORT THAT THE POLICE IN UK ARE INVESTIGATING THIS SUBJECT,COS OF COMPLAINTS FROM EX WITS IN PORTSMOTH, I READ IN THE DAILY MAIL IT CAME UP ON A SEARCH I WAS DOING AND ITS DATED TODAY.I WAS GONA PAST IT BUT IT SAID THE SITE COULD LOOK AT OTHER STUFF ID PASTED RESENTLY SO I WAS UNSURE.

• cofty
    cofty

I think this is old news. It does not look as if the CPS have grounds for a case so far. There is nothing on the Daily Mail website

• serein
    serein

it said 18th of october on it owel i duno then it just said some people from prtsmoth had complained to police about the magacine from july about calling people mentaly deseased and the police were investigating it so duno i found it by accident id paste it but when it said the site can look at my clip bourd thingy it put me off.

• serein
    serein

oops its the daily telegraph got wrong paper silly me lol, go look at that on

• serein
    serein

i found it when i tiped in jehovahs witnesses it was half way down the page,iv just tryed looking straight on the telegrapgh page but i cant find it there i just found it wen i was doing a search.

• Walk On
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Serien, It was Amelia, nugget and yours truly who reported it. Cedars got it into the press.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit