The Watchtower Loses Action Against Bank (Fifth Third Bank)

by TJ Curioso 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TJ Curioso
  • designs
    designs

If you want to see Vultures ripping at the carcus just watch the Society on Estate matters.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I see some all to familiar WT ploys reading through that...

Delay, deny, lie and appeal.

Seems to be a recognizable Watchtower legal method of opperation.

Oz

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I've only read a portion of it so far but I find it despicable that a multi-billion dollar corporation like the Watchtower would fight with the family of a dead man over his $99K bank account. Just do the Christian thing and let the family keep the money.

If the family are/were JWs, I hope this 'stumbled' them into reality - the Watchtower is a greedy commercial cult.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Absolutely disgusting. The more I learn about this dispicable cult, they more I want it to fail.

• designs
    designs

Aussie-

There is a method to their maddness, court costs and legal fees are high and the Society is banking on creating enough pain that the families will cave and settle.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I honestly think this article is quite damaging to the WT's reputation if any active witness ever saw it.

The WT likes to portray themselves as champions of free speech and fighting for the underdog in courts, but this clearly shows them money grubbing and trying to strong-arm individuals over money.

Where is the glory to Jehovah in fighting over a dead man's cash?

Sad.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I wonder if Phil Donahue will hold them in high regard over this bit of news. Perhaps he should highlight their christlike behavior

• clarity
    clarity

Come to think of it ... I haven't seen these scriptures used in the mags for a very long time .......... now I know why!!!!!!

>

"Does anyone of you that has a case against the other ...dare to go to court.."

"I am speaking to move you to shame..."

"Really, then, it means altogether a defeat for you that you are having lawsuits with one another."

"What, do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit.........

...nor greedy persons, nor extortioners ..." 1Cor 6:1-10

>

It was mentioned that watchtower had "volunteer" lawyers, paid for by you know who!!!

Bloody money grubbers ..... wolves in sheep's clothing!

clarity

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Sigh...

Once again the Christian principles of love, respect and reason have gone down the swanny in this organisation and have been replaced with cold, rigid protocol. They claim to be faithful and discreet slaves and Jesus disciples, yet for some reason they are eager to procure whatever Gold they can get their hands on for themselves (Matthew 10:9). Why is money so important to them when they are 'Jehovahs organisation'?

Little by little, this organsation moves further and further away from Christianity. Its becoming more and more apparant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit