Any old friends of Shawn Dean from El Monte or Bethel out there?

by zengalileo 2 Replies latest jw friends

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

I have not been actively posting on this site for a few years. My handle used to be shawn10538 I think, but then I got put on reproof or something. But when I was a little addicted tothis site before I actually got reaquainted with a few friends that I knew many years ago as a pioneer and a Bethelite. I am hoping in the past 3 or 4 years more of my old friends have left, so if you know me, say hi. Let's catch up.

Zen Shawn Dean

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hey bro we swapped some emails talked on the phone not too long ago I work with the guys over at jwstruggle.com we talked about AJWRB.org.

Maybe you could give an update on the site if you like? What plans are in the works? Glad you are on JWN again.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

There is going to be a big event at Randy's on Oct. 22 as sort of a kick -off event. We will have a mobile blood donation unti there accepting blood in the name of Jehovah's Witnesses. Email me about the details. We need someone to be there filming the thing. There should result several You Tube videos as a rersult. People will be coming from all over the States and a few from overseas. It is going to be awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit