Witnesses Now For Jesus WILL Continue ! (Really)

by DocBob 2 Replies latest jw friends

• DocBob
    DocBob

(Sorry for the earlier blank post. I realized too late that posting from an iPad doesn't work too well)

The rumor has been going around that this will be the last Witnesses Now For Jesus (WNFJ) conference. The truth is that,while this is the last year that the WNFJ conference will be hosted by Joan Cetnar,the conference will continue with substantially the same format.

At the morning session of the WNFJ today,Erich Grieshaber announced that not only will the conference continue,but plans are being made to expand the ministry of WNFJ. Erich announced the team that has been assembled to build this ministry. Different members of the team will specialize in website and social media,music ministry,and education. More details will be available on a soon to be launched website.

• blondie
    blondie

I had heard that Joan Cetnar was stepping down from organizing this but how it would continue had not been decided. I'm glad to hear that it will continue so that Joan's and her late husband's work would continue.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

You have to strive yourself to enter on the "way" God prepares today for us : the HolyWay (Isaiah 35:8)

this way leads toward God's Kingdom

On the HolyWay you will meet all who escape from Babylon for God's sake (in order to worship Him with spirit and with truth) as a result of obeying Rev 18:4

Soon , the authorithy will be given to the people of saints - Daniel 7:26,27.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit