I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

by punkofnice 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Last night whilst I was relaxing 2 elders came to my door to tell me I am officially DA'd because of my 'actions'. They weren't specific but I have been to Church and telling others about the WBT$ scandals.

I was told they thought I was rude for ignoring their letters and not attending my JC.

My reply: 'You were the rude ones for sending me hounding letters when I specifically asked you never to contact me!'

I got a 'hurumph' from the lead eldub.

I don't remember the whole conversation but they were annoyed I kept referring to the WBT$ as 'just a big business' but I told them they were on MY property uninvited so they'd have to listen to MY opinion and I don't have to listen to theirs.

Suffice to say I got some jabs well and truly in by telling them shunning is unchristian especially after July09 Awake 'no one should be forced to choose....etc' and how in the WT jan 1947 excommunication was said to be of pagan origin.

It'll fall on stoney ears and they'll just go away saying I've become angry and bitter...a 'mentally diseased apostate' just like the WBT$ said.

They were taken aback when I boldly declared: 'I don't regcognize your authority or any authority you think you have over me just because your corporation says so!'

They said I could return to the WBT$ later if I wanted. My reply: 'NEVER!'

• Heaven
    Heaven

They were taken aback when I boldly declared: 'I don't regcognize your authority or any authority you think you have over me just because your corporation says so!'

Good one. I like it. Well, I'm mentally diseased too as I reject their beliefs and never got baptized. But in my family, the only mental disease I am seeing right now is with my Father who is a JW struggling with dementia.

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Punk !!

I bet it felt good to assert your authority on the situation, to cut those smug self-righteious bastards down to size. I bet it feels good to relax now, no more looking over your shoulder, if you ever did, they have no hold on you now at all.

You never know, your words have gone in to their brains somewhere, and one day they may surface as two brain cells accidently spark and make one or both of those Elders take a long hard look in the mirror and say "Prat".

Ironic that they may lable you (and me) "mentally diseased" when it is obvious that their thinking is as skewed as it is possible to be !

• nugget
    nugget

Hi Punk, Its Angus here on Jane's account.

This is what happened to us in January. It sounds like you handled it better than I did, I delegated the talking to Jane.

Well Done!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Hope you're chuffed! You should be. Good on ya!

tal

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wow thats big news, unexpected Punk?

• Alfred
    Alfred

thanks for sharing that punkster... that was classic... well done... question: what were they pretending to accuse of had you attended your jc? (please excuse the lower-case letters... can't use capital letters on my blackberry)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Heaven - I'm sorry about your Dad. What I am seeing is the JWs, such as Mrs Punk are the ones with 'nervous' issues. Not me. I find it ironic that Mrs Punk wants to remain in 'Jehovah's one true organization' because of the 'love' she feels there. Oh, boy has she got a rude awakening coming......and she says she doesn't have questions and cannot fault the watchtower.

wobble - I just feel sorry for those silly sods in their cheap suits coming to MY door! I used to be so unassuming and quiet but I'm not taking any nonsense from them. I'm defending my corner.

Angus - If you felt it didn't go well for you, you certainly are making up for it now. Keep up the good work. You've got more balls than I have. Swapped positions already!

• nugget
    nugget

I love they way they turn up announced and deliver news like this. Then complain that you were too rude to attend their kangeroo court. Muppets the lot of them.

Good luck embrace the madness that is apostacy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Talesin - I have a great sense of relief after their hounding!

jookbeard - I didn't expect them to actually call but I knew they had a JC..I was invited in a poorly written letter.

alfred - I was accused of 'apostasy'! They don't know the half of it just that I've been associating with the local Baptist church! I did tell them that the love JWs have is conditional based on obeying WBT$ company rules. Whereas the Baptists show Christian unconditional love.

The weird thing was that each time I threw a verbal punch they had no reply!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit