Tennasse Witness family killed for "informal Witnessing" to Goth satanist teenagers.

by Witness 007 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Crime channel = A family of four were murdered at a Tennasee rest stop. One of the killers a teenager girl said. "The man aproached me at the rest stop and asked me if I believed in God, he said he was a Jehovah's Witness..." The four youths are serving life in prison. The little boy was shot in the eye but survived. They ran the parents over as they drove off in their van.

Too many Witnesses "trust in Jehovah's protection" in field service. I know young Pioneer Sisters who would preach alone in bad areas with no worries at all....because Jehovah was there.

They always use the "time and unforseen occurance" loophole. But if these Witnesses somehow survived, they would proclaim devine protection.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tragic

• AnneB
    AnneB

If you do a search here on the board for "Lillelid" (the family's surname) there are other threads about it.

• baltar447
  • outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Tragic indeed.

"They always use the "time and unforseen occurance" loophole. But if these Witnesses somehow survived, they would proclaim devine protection."

You nailed it. If person A dies....it is time and unforseen occurance. If person B lives it was Jehovah's blessing and protection. No witness ever seems to ask the question "why didn't Jehovah protect person A like he did person B?" And the few that do answer that question with "we are not to question Jehovah's righteousness".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit