MTV awards speech Justin Bebier a confirmed Jehovahs Witness....or just a dumb ass?

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

He comes on stage wearing his new nerd glasses so I thought he would say something smart, instead this...

"First of all I would like to thank not only God but Jesus......" WTF!

Either he is a Witness or has no idea about the christian trinity.......WHY DIDN'T HE THANK THE HOLY SPIRIT TOO!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL...

He's just a dumb kid thrust into the spotlight too early in life.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I hate it when these idols thank god in bloody speeches... makes them sound right twats too.

One interesting thing i have realized, at least in australia, is the number of 'stars' comming from the reality TV talent shows that stem from pentacostal churches.

Its like they all produce these singers at the happy clapping meetings and get them to enter the shows...

oz

• Eclectic
    Eclectic

Is there a difference between a JW and a dumb ass?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    "First of all I would like to thank not only God but Jesus......" WTF!
    Either he is a Witness or has no idea about the christian trinity.......WHY DIDN'T HE THANK THE HOLY SPIRIT TOO!!!

I fail to see your point as JWs aren't the only Arian based denomination out there. Plus, since when is the Christian Trinity, officially fact? Have you not seen the billion threads on here about the Trinity, in which neither side can convincingly proves the other to be wrong?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Haven't you heard? God (or Jesus or both) helps sports teams and individuals in competitions (especially the Olympics), helps some become superstars of music or film, but just doesn't make sure that Ethiopians get enough to eat.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Hehehe, Jerry. The Ethiopian Eunuch must have went apostate after he got away from Philip, and Jehovah has been cursing the Ethiopians ever since.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL. He's not a JW.

"I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins," Bieber says in a new interview about the memoir. "I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and really, he's the reason I'm here, so I definitely have to remember that.

http://www.ivillage.com/justin-bieber-talks-jesus-and-marriage/1-a-294985#ixzz1WWT1XuTI

As for being dumb, make up your own mind: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/13/justin-bieber-interview

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

God and Jesus are NOT the same person, even in the Trinity doctrine, so thanking BOTH is perfectly fine.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

not only God but Jesus

The implication would be God [the Father] and Jesus.

This is entirely consistent with mainstream Christianity, as practiced by most of the world's Christians.

If he were a JW, he would have been scared to mention the name Jesus. If you want to see some nervous JWs, start talking about how you feel about Jesus. It scares them to death. Which, for folks calling themselves Christians, is curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit