The Kingdom of God is here

by mankkeli 5 Replies latest jw friends

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

At the kingdom hall today, the speaker emphatically stressed that the kingdom of God is here with us, what else do we need, dont we enjoy this spiritual paradise we are currently blessed with by jehovah or what more do we need. He further stressed that we must not allow over anticipation rub us off enjoying this wonderful spiritual paradise. We must be content with what we have and let Jehovah act in his due time.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why are the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses on anti-depressant drugs and/or drink alcohol in excessive amounts if they are in a spiritual paradise?

• Ding
    Ding

Like the story "The Emperor's New Clothes," if a JW doesn't see this "spiritual paradise" around him, he assumes the problem is with HIM and keeps looking until he sees it.

Unlike the story "The Emperor's New Clothes," when someone points out that the whole thing is nonsense, the majority stay in denial and it is the truth-teller, not the emperor, who is embarrassed and ostracized.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Same message I heard for 42 years. Just sit in a few elders meetings and tell me how that is a spiritual paradise!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

At the kingdom hall today, the speaker emphatically stressed that the kingdom of God is here with us, what else do we need, don't we enjoy this spiritual paradise we are currently blessed with by Jehovah or what more do we need.

Same old self supporting propaganda from the Watchtower publishing house.

There are so many things humanity needs to live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life.

Why does the WTS. never acknowledge those specific needs for the young, the middle aged and the elderly.

Is it the WTS is apathetic toward these known needs and they are just self concerned for their own needs, since the WTS is the providing

organization.. The WTS has one agenda and one agenda only at that is to expand their organization gathering up free

labor and finances from and out of these individuals.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think that is the message of the bible and the reality for all Christians.

The Kingdom was here back in the day of the Apostles, thats why many dont believe Jesus was the Messiah.

Life is what you make it, Jesus, God and the bible are tools.

Some using Jesus, God and the bible have good lives, some have bad lives.

I think it boils down to attitude,

Attitude determines your altitude.

Jesus God and the bible cand give you a good attitude.

You have to read the bible daly and believe.

Just my 2cents

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit