prophecor

by talesin 4 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I know it's Sabbath today ,,, but haven't seen you much all week ....

Just wanted you to know that you are 'conspicuous by your absence',

ie,,, I miss YOU.

tal

• prophecor
    prophecor

Well I think we must be psychically connected or something, as I have been missing the meetings lately and suddenly when I look inside, the instant I get in the door, and there you are, asking about me. I thank you for thinking about me, Wonder Woman. Sabbath will begin again for me sundown at 8:15 PM but I will be more responsive to meeting attendance. Wonderful to have you around Tal. Thanx Again.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Interesting Prophecor. You stated that sabbath will begin at 8:15 pm. Are you converting to Judaism???

• prophecor
    prophecor

not Judaism, per'se, but I do continue in keeping the Sabbath as the Apostles as well as those who worshipped during the ancient days of the early church.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery (Or any number of the other 8 Commandments), yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

Even Jesus told the individual when asked, "How shall inherit eternal life, Jesus pointed him right back to the 10 Commandments.

Thanks for asking, though, Rodbar.

• talesin
    talesin

always thinking of you, art.

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit