JWs just love gore and death... They cant wait for Armaggeddon..

by pubtruth 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

The Watchtower study today irked me quite a bit, first to do so really after I made up my mind that it's a lie. (“Keep Awake as Jeremiah Did” March 2011 Study Edition Paragraphs 17,18 and 19)

These paragraphs really made it hard to keep my cool inside the Kingdom Hall. Especially the comments, and how dumb they sounded. One sister said that we should be very joyful in the preaching work and glad the time is “almost here™”… They were just about to applaud.

Part of Par 19:

Grappling with the more challenging difficulties

Ahead may be likened to running “a race with horses.” It would require great powers of endurance for a man to keep up with galloping horses. So it is beneficial to endure the trials we now face, which may prepare us to endure those that lie ahead.

The comparison came from the bible, but coming from wherever, it sounds like they want to drive every witness into the ground with preaching work.

On the ride home I broke it to my mother... “A bunch of hypocrites” hastily buckling my seat belt. We went back and forth how we’re imperfect and yada yada… “I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND. How can they be jumping of joy awaiting the murder of billions of people?!” “But they’re evil people, they’ll refuse the message, so they will pay” she said. “Many innocent people going about their lives, some never doing harm will die, I don’t know, that’s what’s wicked to me” (I Slightly choked up) “Leave it to Jehovah, he knows what he does” “The bible says we shouldn’t judge” I read her Matthew 7:1,2 when we got home “I’m not judging” “Yes you are, by saying everyone worldly is evil and poison” I got another apostate “search and destroy” stare “Just imagine the new world, living forever, going anywhere you please! No illness, no worries.” She wound up talking about after the 1000 year period, going over how we should still remain obedient or we will be zapped instantly… (It’s just trouble isn’t it? These guys have a thing with zapping and death...) “Blah blah blah ~ Where else will you go™?” She ended. I looked at her. “It’s not leaving God” and I just turned away.

I hope some of what I have told her resounds with time. What should I say to get her to reason and starting thinking with what’s left of her Watchtower pickled brain? She was nearly a born in, so I’m in for a ride..

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Search the WTCD for an article that contradicts something that she said, get the hard copy, if you can, open at the page and give it to her to read. Say nothing until later, after she has had time to make up her excuses.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Pics of Jehovah killing kids might help. Have you got the 1958 Paradise book?

• Black Sheep
  • pubtruth
    pubtruth

Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained? I do, thats actually her first study book. I wish I could pull out the WT article in Spanish, but the WT CDROM in Spanish only goes back to 1970.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

She'll have these

Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48 "What will happen to young children at Armageddon? The Bible does not directly answer that question, and we are not the judges. However, the Bible does show that God views the young children of true Christians as "holy." (1 Cor. 7:14) It also reveals that in times past when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones."

WT 1972 1/15 P51 " But are you yourself marked with that mark of dedication and of Christian personality? Are you striving to do as the Christian apostle Paul admonishes a parent to do, namely, bring them up in the discipline and the mental-regulating of Jehovah, and are they obediently responding to your loving efforts? (Eph. 6:1-4) Only if this is the case can you trust that the merit of the “mark” in your own forehead will extend to your minor children and that they will be mercifully spared with you from execution or destruction in the oncoming “great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.” (Matt. 24:21) Now in the short time that remains is the time to do this, before the modern-day “man clothed with the linen” finishes his marking of all worthy foreheads and the symbolic “six men” start using their smashing weapons on all unmarked foreheads that they discover. You parents, do you want your little children to be considered, not “unclean,” but “holy,” because of your marked forehead in Jehovah’s day for executing vengeance? Naturally you should. But do not presume that your children who are intelligent enough to make a decision and personally dedicate themselves to Jehovah through Christ will come under the merit of your marked forehead."

Paradise book page 209

Show her as many of these as you can, then ask her again if Jehovah kills innocent babies. One question at a time, get her to admit that she is looking forward to the grand day when Jehovah starts killing millions of innocent babies so that she can move into their parent's flash houses, stop complaining about her sore knee, or whatever it is she is looking forward to.

• d
    d

Yes they do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit