Justin Timberlake...Whoaaa!!!

by prophecor 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• prophecor
    prophecor

My ignorance has forced me to not take some people for granted. I'm rather old skool when it comes to entertainment so I rarely get caught up in the up to date acts on the market. Watching JT on SNL last night was rather a treat I had not expected. He can really sing, dance and act. The part where he's playing a 40 ounce bottle of malt liquor was absolutely hillarious. And Lady Gaga? I don't think I'll ever be a fan of hers, no matter what she performs, but I surely give her her props for the ability she has, to do what she do!!! I got a workout just lookin' at that chile strut her stuff. YUGO GAGA!!!

• luna2
    luna2

I've never paid much attention to Justin Timberlake, but he's certainly stood the test of time. He came out of Nsync and moved right into a solo career. SNL loves him and he's a successful actor. I may have to take another look.

As for GaGa, I know very little except for the crazy costumes.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I never miss a SNL if Justin is on.....

He is one FUNNY GUY!!

The best skit... Whats that Name

I was dying

• prophecor
    prophecor

So you right CB. I was no good after watchin' that

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm not a Justin fan, but I do think he is a talented guy.

• talesin
    talesin

I couldn't stay up, and missed it, but I'll d/l it later! (legally, of course)

prophecor, it was the same for me when I first saw JT on SNL a short time ago; it was the Xmas show. I laughed soooo hard. I thought, man, this kid has it all, and I've been ignoring him for years. He did a great duet with Timberland (sp?) at the 2010 Grammys, too. Same 4 me with GaGa, very talented, but don't see myself as a 'fan'.

CBJ - are you sure we're not related?

t

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

We might be LOL
    I hated Justin till SNL now I'm a Fan.....
    My fav is his old lady at Target saying...
    "classic Peg"
    or any of his selling product skits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rioqTc81gk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-qZVUeJho&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit