JW's and end of the world predictions

by Lunatic Faith 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Since I live in the rurals of Oregon, I am having my own post-rapture party. And to memorialize this day, I have posted the article from the Herald Sun on failed predictions on the Facebook Jehovah Witness page:

Charis Branson>Jehovah Witnesses- The Jehovah's Witness religion has predicted the end of the world in 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925, 1941, 1975 and 1994.

Case of poor judgment - US preacher Harold Camping gets it wrong againwww.heraldsun.com.au

IF YOU'RE reading this, predictions that the world would end on May 21 were not true.

15 minutes ago ยท </form>

PYRAMID says I make him nervous when I post such openly apostate views on FB because he knows it will eventually bring down the wrath of the elders. I know I will likely get thrown off the FB JW page after this, but couldn't care less. This was the one thing that started me thinking and questioning and hope it will do the same to others. I have also just finished a bottle of wine and have no fear...

*Hark, my first comment*

• Gary Neal Does anyone have any documentation to back it up?

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

</form>

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

I went ahead and checked myself into Heaven on fb at 6 PM.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Lol! The first commenter on my post, Gary Neal, is from here. So we have been having an apparently harmless conversation on JWFB re: failed predictions. Mwahahahah

• garyneal
    garyneal

I was kicked off that forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit