Flock Book

by Iconoclast 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

Hi Guys,

I used to have a copy of the Flock book but no longer. I went to the same link as I downloaded before and it's no longer working, pulled down by Big Brother, no doubt. Does anyone know a working link? There is one on a bit torrent but you have to pay to download it and I don't trust giving my card number out to unknown sites.

Thanks!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, I believe the WTBTS complained and the links were removed. I've found copies with intensive google searching. Best of luck.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Check your PM.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

You guys ROCK!

On a side note, did anyone else notice that the book is 144 pages when you don't include the cover?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Also, when their letters from the organization, use the system like a Bible reference: mention chapter and verse, like: 3:3 etc.

• godrulz
    godrulz

You might want to mention that this is the elder's manual (as a non-JW, I did not know what you meant at first).

Is putting this on the internet a problem for GB like the Mormon secret (not sacred) temple ceremony was? Does the average JW know about the book? Its contents? The Society has something to hide and is not transparent.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I have access to a file copy if you wish to PM your email

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Any chance of getting a valid link sent to me via a PM,.. anyone?

Thanks if possible,,,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit