This forum triggered a weird dream for me...

by NomadSoul 9 Replies latest jw friends

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I just had to share this weird dream I had last night. Just because I rarely remember my dreams, and this one felt so real that I was really proud of my mind coming up with it! LOL And it's all thanks to the "Word of the day" thread. One small word triggered that.

So here's my dream. I'm sitting at a restaurant with the girl I'm currently dating. We then decide to go back to my place to watch a movie. Lot of weird stuff happens on the way, sort like interruptions in the dream. Finally I'm getting close to home and I see the moon on the horizon. What's weird is that the moon looks to gradually start getting larger. I point it out to my date and stare at it in awe. I said to myself it must that time of year.

This part is where I can remember being so real. The Earth starts to shake and I immediately think it's an earthquake, and all of the sudden one of my neighbors who is walking by is pulled out the window and I get pulled back also but against the wall. I can feel the force that has me against the wall. I can't move and the ground is shaking and a lot of debris flying by me out the window... Then I realize it's the Moon that has gotten to close to Earth! lol

Man, that would make a great movie. So this morning I was trying to think what could've triggered that dream. Of course it was the word that I've put on the word of the day thread: Perigee.

So, have any of you had any weird/normal dreams that were forum related? Or any crazy dreams as mine?

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Every time I log in its a weird dream.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL

• sizemik
    sizemik

The last dream I remember (about a week ago) involved my wife becoming a Lesbian and running off with a girl who works in her office . . . could that be Forum related?

• yknot
    yknot

Did you watch the Guy Pierce version of The Time Machine?

(okay gotta say it cuz it is dubbie relevent......the 'force' holding you to the wall must have been an invisable SMURF)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Then I realize it's the Moon that has gotten to close to Earth! lol

About a year ago I saw a telemovie which had that plot line - the moon was rotating around the earth in an eclipse that meant that it got too close to the earth. And when it did, the earth's gravity got affected and people would go floating off the ground!

It's a long shot but does anyone know the programme I'm talking about? It's an American made-for-tv movie that screened at least a year ago.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I keep having this weird dream that I was involved with a crazy religous cult for most of my life.

Then...

I wake up and realise that my life is normal.

Whew!!!!

• NomadSoul
  • NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Yeah I've seen that movie when the moon broke away. And I knew there had to be a show like that somewhere out there.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Moon? Weird gravity vibe? You didn't go to the Memorial did you?

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit